Alonia Hiteria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alonia Hiteria

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Alonia Hiteria! If you haven't already, please read the Rules and the Introduction before creating your character! Have fun! ~The Admins

Roleplay.~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HeavenlySacrifice

HeavenlySacrifice

Roleplay.~ Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay.~   Roleplay.~ Empty2013-01-05, 23:26

Minka Aachen, sat near a large building in Caerul. Her powdered blue orbs gazed up at the sky as it started to become dark. She sighed happily to herself, seeing the beauty of the moon settling up in the dark blue sky was one of the reasons she enjoyed living. Her legs stayed crossed as she stared, it was pure beauty up there and she knew that maybe her parents were up there looking down at her. 'I love you, mom and dad. I promise one day I will make things all better and do what is right' she said to herself.

Smiling, she looked down taking her eyes off of the dark sky for a moment to notice her sprite, Nixie. Her index finger gently brushed through the faerie's messy white hair. Things seemed pretty calm right now, for the most part.
Back to top Go down
rintou24

rintou24

Roleplay.~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay.~   Roleplay.~ Empty2013-01-09, 18:09

Ace was in a tall tree, right above the bench that Minka was sitting on. He had been watching her for a while. Noticing her fancy-like attire, he knew that the close to perfect girl had to be at a higher social status then him. After she spoke her silent words, a sense of sadness passed through Ace's body, and his eyes welled up for a second. He quickly shifted off the emotion and breathed in once, deeply, loud enough for someone next to him to hear. Ace didnt care how loud he was anymore. He didnt want what kind of jewels, money, or even food that the girl directly under him had, so he thought that he might as well make some sort of conversation, and maybe win it out of her. He jumped down from the tree, shifting his body weight slightly to the side so that he lands on the farther side of the bench.
Back to top Go down
HeavenlySacrifice

HeavenlySacrifice

Roleplay.~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay.~   Roleplay.~ Empty2013-01-09, 20:51

Minka smiled down at Nixie. Honestly, the small sprite was all she had ever since her parents had been killed by the king's rule. After a while she had averted her eyes from Nixie to the small river that flowed right beside her. The small waves it made seemed so perfect, they just formed along in the clear blue water.

Sighing happily, Minka began tapping her fingertips on the bench, but a noise soon came from what seemed out of no where. She looked around and saw nothing, then her gaze suddenly moved up toward the tree that lie beside the bench. The leaves began rustling slightly and another noise was heard, this one was what seemed to be a single breath. Minka frowned, holding her small sprite close as it nuzzled close to her. "Who is there ?" she asked. Then whoever that person was who was in the tree came down and was on the other side of the bench. She looked at him, keeping her frown. "Who are you ?" she asked, knowing she had to keep her guard up as this stranger sat beside her.
Back to top Go down
rintou24

rintou24

Roleplay.~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay.~   Roleplay.~ Empty2013-01-09, 21:35

Ace smiled at Minka as she gave him the look he had hoped for and knew she would give. He quickly replied with a tilt of the head, and a friendly smile. "Hello miss, my name is Ace Amakero-Sekai, I am of the shadow social class and I am currently looking for food for my mother and father." He winks as if he says this to people way too often. "I heard your words. May I hear your story please?" He ends, with another smile.
Back to top Go down
HeavenlySacrifice

HeavenlySacrifice

Roleplay.~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay.~   Roleplay.~ Empty2013-01-09, 21:54

For a moment, Minka just stared at this guy. He was a member of those shadow social class. They were a couple of classes below her own, but Minka knew she would keep an eye on him despite the friendly smile he gave. Minka could not trust anyone nowadays. She lightened up her expression just a bit as she nodded, "Minka Aachen, part of the water elemental class" she replied.

This guy still seemed a bit off to her, but that was just her perspective. He said he had heard her when she spoke of her parents, maybe she should tell him, maybe she should not. She raised an eyebrow, "My story ?" she asked. "It's really nothing, at least something you probably won't care about....." Minka never tried talking much about her parents after their death, no one cared that much anyway. She only had one thing set in mind, to get revenge.
Back to top Go down
rintou24

rintou24

Roleplay.~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay.~   Roleplay.~ Empty2013-01-09, 22:43

Ace just laughed. "Everyone has a story, whether its boring or extremely eventful, whether your young or old, tall or small, wise or dumb. Everyone has one." He says as he fiddles with his sprites wings, irritating him, "Minx! Will you stop!" Setsugai the tiny little sprite says as his tiny little fingers swat at Ace's fingers. Ace doesnt bother answering the faerie . Instead he keeps his eyes on the nameless girl infront of him. "I'll start first if you want. But mine is boring" He says with a laugh. He can tell that Minka is scanning him for clues on whether or not he is friend or foe. Just like everyone does.
Back to top Go down
HeavenlySacrifice

HeavenlySacrifice

Roleplay.~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay.~   Roleplay.~ Empty2013-01-09, 22:54

Minka looked at him, nodding just a bit. "Of course I have a story. It's just I don't like talking about it much" she replies. Her powder blue orbs glanced down as she hears a tiny voice. It must have been that guy's sprite. In a way it seemed kind of irritated and unlike Minka's own sprite, Nixie who was more shy and quiet. Minka looked up at Ace again, "You can tell me your story first if you'd like. I would be happy to listen and maybe I can get some things together to tell you about mine..." This seemed perfect in a away, maybe should learn a few things about this strange man.

Last edited by HeavenlySacrifice on 2013-01-10, 01:57; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rintou24

rintou24

Roleplay.~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay.~   Roleplay.~ Empty2013-01-09, 23:07

Ace gives a small nod and pulls his sprite from his jacket pocket and places him upon his head, behind his ear. "Well you see," Ace begins, closing his eyes. "I am 16 years old. I live in the north village in the forest, in a very small house with no neighbors. I have no siblings and I was born into poverty." He takes a deep breath in an continues, pulling out his homemade dual bow-guns. "I have two bow-guns, I can manipulate the arrows using its shadow and my mind. I scrounge around for things I need. Not want. Wanting is something that I can not have because my family and me are hungry and can never get food besides fishing, hunting, and stealing." He takes another deep breath in. "And thats about it" He finishes with a slight bow, gesturing his friendliness, hiding the fact that he wanted to steal from her at first.
Back to top Go down
HeavenlySacrifice

HeavenlySacrifice

Roleplay.~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay.~   Roleplay.~ Empty2013-01-09, 23:22

Minka listened attentively as Ace told her about himself. She continued stroking her index finger softly through Nixie's snow white hair as she did do. Her small sprite, clung to the silver sash around Minka's waist hiding from this stranger. The girl frowned slightly at some of the things he said. She could not honestly say she knew poverty. She grew up in an upper class environment where she usually had many of the things she needed given to her with simple ease. But still at least this guys did have family, something she wished she still had.

Minka simply nodded, she still had to keep an eye on him and not let her mind wander. This guy said he was one to steal, so she had to decide if she could trust him or not. He seemed pretty friendly for the most part. Sighing the slightest bit, she looked at her feet,"Family, I wish I still had mine..." she said softly. "But that is just part of my story..."
Back to top Go down
rintou24

rintou24

Roleplay.~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay.~   Roleplay.~ Empty2013-01-09, 23:47

Ace looked down and twiddled his thumbs. Then looked up, his dark, blood red eyes looking at her intensely. "Sometimes I feel like my parents will die from an intruder. Or starvation." He begins, swallowing the lump in his throat. "Atleast your parents are dead.. I have to watch mine suffer from hunger every day. Every night. Its torture. And the worst part is, I cant do anything about it, but steal." A small tear rolls down his cheek and onto his pant leg. Setsugai turned his head, crossing his arms in Ace's hair. "What a drama queen" Setsugai says, hopping down from his hair into his breast pocket, under his jacket, flipping his hair before he goes in and looking at the girls sprite, flirtatiously.

Ace clears his throat and wipes the tear, putting his bow-guns away and looking back up at Minka. "Sorry about that.." He says, shaking his head a bit.
Back to top Go down
HeavenlySacrifice

HeavenlySacrifice

Roleplay.~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay.~   Roleplay.~ Empty2013-01-10, 00:06

Minka listened to him 'At least you parents are dead...' is what ran through her mind after Ace had said it. She had to admit that did anger her a bit. She did not want them dead, they did not deserve to be killed for their loyalty. She then looked into his blood red eyes, seeing the slight tear fall from his eyes. Her angered expression faded. She was beginning to feel really sorry for this guy. Minka sometimes did not believe some things most people said, but Ace seemed to be truthful and his emotions were even shown in it. The icy blonde looked at him, "No, it's absolutely fine" she said. "Sometimes you have to let your emotions go, it's something I learned after I found my parents dead. It made me the person I am today" she smiled the slightest bit. "Your story, seems to be painful and sad. It makes me wish I could help you out..." she said, looking up at him, her powder blue eyes glancing at him. Some things really got to her, and this was one of them.

Nixie, heard the comment Setsugai had said about Minka. The sprite frowned at the rude comment but he said nothing about it. She then noticed the look the other sprite gave her and she immediately covered her face with her long snowy white hair in embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
rintou24

rintou24

Roleplay.~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay.~   Roleplay.~ Empty2013-01-10, 00:21

Ace shook his head. "I still didnt need to say it how I said it. Im sorry for offending you, if I did." He pulled out his discouraging, flirtatious sprite, by lifting him by his shirt. "And sorry about my sprite. He can be.. Many. Many wrong things." He says, flicking Setsugai's head. Setsugai huffed and climbed back down into Ace's breast pocket.

"Anyway. Enough with the depression. What brings you to Caerul?" He says, rubbing his chin-
Back to top Go down
HeavenlySacrifice

HeavenlySacrifice

Roleplay.~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay.~   Roleplay.~ Empty2013-01-10, 00:32

"Oh, no it's fine" she said, smiling a bit more as she felt more assurance in Ace. He was not a bad guy. She even giggled childishly as he flicked his sprite's head. "Oh, and he is fine too. My sprite, Nixie can tend to be a tad shy and oblivious" she said looking down at her sprite who sent Minka a frown before climbing up to her shoulder and sitting there. Such a silly thing she could be.

"What brings me here ?" she said, rhetorically. "Well I actually live here" she explained. "Ever since childhood I have." She turned to him, "What about you ?" she questioned.
Back to top Go down
rintou24

rintou24

Roleplay.~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay.~   Roleplay.~ Empty2013-01-10, 00:44

Ace looked astonished, and surprisingly, so did Setsugai. Ace shook his head. "Wait a minute. You have lived here, all your life, and I have never seen you? Impossible. Either I know everyone, or everyone knows me in this region. Simple. As. That." He said, cockily. All Setsugai did to agree, was nod.

Ace started to feel a bit uncomfortable. "Are you fooling me?" He said, unsure, as he placed his left hand on the bow-gun on his left hip. "I didnt follow you to hurt you. So dont get the wrong idea." He says, looking and sounding extremely truthful. Ace quickly glanced down and noticed Setsugai looking up at him, unsure aswell, grabbing his extremely tiny Claymore sword from his back.
Back to top Go down
HeavenlySacrifice

HeavenlySacrifice

Roleplay.~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay.~   Roleplay.~ Empty2013-01-10, 01:04

Minka was taken aback by his sudden outburst. She raised an eyebrow as she pushed a few pieces of her icy blonde hair away from her left eye. She saw him put his hand on his weapon, his words seemed as truthful as can be but his actions right now didn't. The blue eyed girl reached over putting her hand on her rapier sword that she had sitting beside her. She would not take any chances right now.

"Of course I live here...." she frowned, her voice dropping. "Most water elementals take residence here, and I am one of them. It does not matter if you know me or not. I live here, always have, and that is it." Her fingers wrapped around the handle of her sword, clenching it tightly.
Back to top Go down
rintou24

rintou24

Roleplay.~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay.~   Roleplay.~ Empty2013-01-10, 17:45

Noticing her rapier as soon as Minka grabbed it, he quickly, and sneakily took control of the shadow from the rapier. He didnt make a move yet, he waited for her first. "Did you visit somewhere else frequently? I know everyone here!" I have never met you." Ace says. 'C'mon. Make a move, show me how well you can fight!' Ace says in his mind, staring at the girl intensely. Setsugai knew exactly what Ace was doing, after he felt Ace's mind take hold of Minka's rapier, he knew what he was planning.
Back to top Go down
HeavenlySacrifice

HeavenlySacrifice

Roleplay.~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay.~   Roleplay.~ Empty2013-01-10, 18:11

For a moment, Minka stayed silent. There is no way this guy could know everyone in Caerul. It was impossible and made her mind wander on how exactly this guy could know everyone. That is if he were being truthful. Minka's eyes studied Ace for the longest moment. She then decided to speak. "No, I have never lived anywhere else. I told you this is my home. " she said, frowning.

Her fingers tapped the sword, any other hint of uncertainty and Minka would be sure to attack. "Maybe the reason you do not know me is because I do not wish for you to. I don't want anyone to know much about myself or where I live" she shrugged. "I have trust issues..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Roleplay.~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay.~   Roleplay.~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Roleplay.~
Page 1 of 1