Alonia Hiteria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alonia Hiteria

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Alonia Hiteria! If you haven't already, please read the Rules and the Introduction before creating your character! Have fun! ~The Admins

Couple questions? >.<

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Faustus

Faustus

Location : Guess who it is sleeping in your bed! GHOST NA-Faustus!

Couple questions? >.< Empty
PostSubject: Couple questions? >.<   Couple questions? >.< Empty2013-01-06, 18:28

When we want to enter our character and there's already a topic started in the town, do we join that one or do we create another topic? I've never role played like this where there are many different places with their own part of a forum. I'm used to just having one things and putting where you were in your post somewhere. >.< I'm not very good at role playing anymore. Having RP'd in a while...(3 or 4 years)
Back to top Go down
Ignis
Admin
Ignis

PostSubject: Re: Couple questions? >.<   Couple questions? >.< Empty2013-01-06, 18:51

Hey, Faustus! That is a good question.

Honestly, it doesn't matter. You can start a new topic for your role-play, or you can jump into one that's already been started. As long as the RP you want to join doesn't say "closed to [another person's username]", you should be able to join it. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://aloniahiteria.rpg-board.net
Faustus

Faustus

Location : Guess who it is sleeping in your bed! GHOST NA-Faustus!

PostSubject: Re: Couple questions? >.<   Couple questions? >.< Empty2013-01-06, 18:56

Alright, thanks Ignis. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Couple questions? >.<   Couple questions? >.< Empty

Back to top Go down

Couple questions? >.<
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alonia Hiteria :: General :: Chat and Questions-
Jump to: