Alonia Hiteria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alonia Hiteria

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Alonia Hiteria! If you haven't already, please read the Rules and the Introduction before creating your character! Have fun! ~The Admins

Rp in the metal city

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
kern24

kern24

Rp in the metal city Empty
PostSubject: Rp in the metal city   Rp in the metal city Empty2013-01-05, 23:18

. The smoke raised high into the sky blocking out any trace of the sun if it was shining. He raised his hand to his face and waved it front of his face pointlessly trying to cool off. "Geez how can people actually live in this town? Its insane" He said taking off the blazer he was previously wearing to reveal a tanktop underneath. He finds a work bench and plops down. He finally took a minuet to really study his surroundings. He could barley hear himself think over the sound of all of the clanking metal work.
Back to top Go down
Niraco

Niraco

PostSubject: Re: Rp in the metal city   Rp in the metal city Empty2013-01-05, 23:26

Jediva's mind and heart was thumpping hard as she ran down the metal town. She had gotten so distracked by the used book stall that she had totally forgotten of her shift at the inn. Her mind soon drifted back to the book. The stories of handsome princes saving young women from a beast, stories of strong amazon women powerful enough to beat most of the men here iin a fight. Jediva started to lose her balance and picked up her dress a little. Nevertheless she still could stop from tripping over the heam of her skirt. "Ow..." she grumbled and whinced at the same time.
Back to top Go down
kern24

kern24

PostSubject: Re: Rp in the metal city   Rp in the metal city Empty2013-01-05, 23:32

.Incair couldn't help but notice the girl flat on her face. He scratched his head akwardly as he looked around at all the people just passing her by as if she wasnt even there. "I cant believe this." He said in anger as he stood and went to assist the girl extending his arm to her "You should watch yourself running that fast when your in a dress like that"
Back to top Go down
Niraco

Niraco

PostSubject: Re: Rp in the metal city   Rp in the metal city Empty2013-01-05, 23:38

Jediva pulled away from whoever had tried to help her up. She fell back on her backside and whinced even more. Shaking her head to clear the sharp pain, she got up on her feet and dusted off her dress. She crossed her arms and looked the boy up and down analysing his very being. "I've never seen you around here before," she said rather rudely. She walked around the boy looking him up and down before standing facing him once more. "What's your name then?" Jediva grinned happily.
Back to top Go down
kern24

kern24

PostSubject: Re: Rp in the metal city   Rp in the metal city Empty2013-01-05, 23:45

He smiled at the girls examination. "Your a pretty precocious girl aren't you?" He was a little thrown off by this girls tomboyish demeanor. Maybe he had just been assuming because of the dress "I'm Incaie...Incaire Wiren. And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Niraco

Niraco

PostSubject: Re: Rp in the metal city   Rp in the metal city Empty2013-01-05, 23:49

Jediva smiled warmly at the boy. She thrusted out her hand towards him, "Hello Incaie, I's Jediva."
Back to top Go down
kern24

kern24

PostSubject: Re: Rp in the metal city   Rp in the metal city Empty2013-01-05, 23:56

He was suprised by her firm handshake. "jediva,a nice name" He said shaking her hand. Just then a shrill familiar voice pierced thorigh his ears "Whenever your done flirting we've kind of got somewhere to be!" spouted his little avatar Intra "Oh come on you always have to have a problem with everything I do i'm just having a friendly convorsation!" he mumbled rolling his eyes signaling to the girl that this was a normal thing.
Back to top Go down
Niraco

Niraco

PostSubject: Re: Rp in the metal city   Rp in the metal city Empty2013-01-06, 00:01

Jediva laughed at the angry little sprite. "Where is it you need to get going to? I'm sure I could help you guys get there," said Jediva, her shift at the inn totally once again slipping her mind.
Back to top Go down
kern24

kern24

PostSubject: Re: Rp in the metal city   Rp in the metal city Empty2013-01-06, 00:10

"We are on our way to find a blacksmith in the town. To be honest with all the metal and clanking it doesn't seem like that would be that hard to find." His sprite crossed her arms at the girl squinting her eyes "I don't trust this girl she's way to happy its creeping me out" Incaire ignored her and continued speaking "But we arent just looking for any blacksmith. We want somebody who can do some custom work on my sword." The small pixie interrupts him again "Yeah little missy you still sure you can show us where we want to go!?"
Back to top Go down
Niraco

Niraco

PostSubject: Re: Rp in the metal city   Rp in the metal city Empty2013-01-06, 16:50

Jediva laughed and held out her arms. "This is the city of blacksmiths, I know lots of blacksmiths. But if its custom work you want best go with me," she smiled at the two. "Next to my home are a string of blacksmiths."
Back to top Go down
kern24

kern24

PostSubject: Re: Rp in the metal city   Rp in the metal city Empty2013-01-06, 17:01

He looked over smugly to his little fairy "There you happy now intra? It looks like we ran into the perfect person for what we are looking for" The fairy kept its arms crossed and floated into Incaires backpack in a huff "Please lead the way miss"

Last edited by kern24 on 2013-01-06, 17:22; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Niraco

Niraco

PostSubject: Re: Rp in the metal city   Rp in the metal city Empty2013-01-06, 17:07

Smiling, Jediva picked up her skirt and started to walk down the metal street. "My home isn't too far from here so we shouldn't be too long." Jediva started to think about which blacksmith would be best. Mr. Lue was always a nice man but he had a high cost and some say that his work is cursed. Maybe Mr. Rui would be better, she thought but soon crossed him off her imaginary list as she rememberd that Mr. Rui did not like Jediva as she had broken his window last summer. Father will know, she thought, still not remembering of her late shift back at the inn.
Back to top Go down
kern24

kern24

PostSubject: Re: Rp in the metal city   Rp in the metal city Empty2013-01-06, 17:26

Incaire couldn't help but be drawn to the girls unique hair color. It was green. Could it be a natural hair color or was this some kind of new fashion statement he didn't know about he never was very good at being kept informed about the latest trends. "Your hair is green...if you don't mind me asking is that its natural color"
Back to top Go down
Niraco

Niraco

PostSubject: Re: Rp in the metal city   Rp in the metal city Empty2013-01-06, 18:05

Jediva stopped and turned on her heels to face the boy. She grin a cheeky grin and tapped her nose. "That my friend is a secret that if I told you I'd then have to kill you," she winked. "And I like you too much to kill you." She put her hand slightly over her mouth as she giggled.
Back to top Go down
kern24

kern24

PostSubject: Re: Rp in the metal city   Rp in the metal city Empty2013-01-06, 18:11

The blood rushed to his face at the girls mannerisms "well yes we should um...yes of course yes" His blush became even worse as he became self aware of his tendancy to overuse the word "yes" when nervous. He took a moment and took a deep breathe as he continued "Yes well we should get moving to the blacksmith...Yes" It was close enough. He still got across what he wanted to say he dropped his head and started walking quickly forward
Back to top Go down
Niraco

Niraco

PostSubject: Re: Rp in the metal city   Rp in the metal city Empty2013-01-06, 18:15

Slightly shocked and somewhat happy, Jediva watched the boys face redden. Her mouth formed into an 'O' shape with her hand still covering it. She shook her head as she too felt her face being to turn a shade of pink. She looked at the boy again and smiled a small yet sweet sun kissed smile. "Yes, its just down this way." She started to walk down the street, her head feeling somewhat light.
Back to top Go down
kern24

kern24

PostSubject: Re: Rp in the metal city   Rp in the metal city Empty2013-01-06, 18:28

As they stopped in front of a building he looked over at the girl "Is this the place it seems more like some kind of residence then a forge" He looked around and saw a sign that red "INN" as he raised a skeptical eyebrow. and without fail his sprite appeared with an evil glow on her face "See I told you she didnt know where she was going she brought us to some hotel instead of where we asked her!"
Back to top Go down
Niraco

Niraco

PostSubject: Re: Rp in the metal city   Rp in the metal city Empty2013-01-06, 18:31

Ignoring the little sprite Jediva walked towards the doors of the inn. "My family owns this place, many of the blacksmiths tend to come here during the evening and my father could recomend you to a few of them." She pushed open the door, a high and extreamly angry voice raced towards the girl. A small sprite wearing the same clothes as Jediva pulled at Jediva's hair and cursed at the top of her lungs. "You were supposed to be here over an hour ago. Where have you been?!"
Back to top Go down
kern24

kern24

PostSubject: Re: Rp in the metal city   Rp in the metal city Empty2013-01-06, 18:38

Incaire's eyes widended "Oh umm hi there" He waved and smiled akwardly "I think I may have been the reason for her tyaking so long" He admitted as he started to feel a twinge of guilt as he was obviously keeping this girl from something very important
Back to top Go down
Niraco

Niraco

PostSubject: Re: Rp in the metal city   Rp in the metal city Empty2013-01-06, 18:42

The sprite changed her ways as she seen the boy, "Oh hello and welcome to our little inn. I am so sorry but right now I have to deal with this pest." The sprite tugged at Jediva's hair pulling her inside the inn. "I'll see you in a second, just wait inside!" Jediva called to Incaire as she was dragged upstairs by her sprite.
Back to top Go down
kern24

kern24

PostSubject: Re: Rp in the metal city   Rp in the metal city Empty2013-01-06, 18:47

Incaire scratched the back of his head as his sprite chimed in "Looks like you got your little girlfriend in trouble" she said with an evil little grin "You know just because I happen to make friends with a female dosn't mean I must be romatically involved" He responded with a lighter shade of red brushing his face "How did that line go again? 'yes well umm I well Yes maybe I uhh Yes ok" she quoted mockingly as he grabbed her and stuffed her back into the bag as her muffled voice broke through the bag flap "You only shove me in here when you know I'm right"
Back to top Go down
Niraco

Niraco

PostSubject: Re: Rp in the metal city   Rp in the metal city Empty2013-01-06, 18:54

Green - Jediva's sprite - started to push and pull Jediva this way and that as she dressed her into her normally work clothes. "Where have you been? I was pulling my hair out, I'm only one little sprite I can't run this inn alone!" The sprite yelled. "Where is Ma and Pa?" Green tied up Jediva's hair into a bun and slapped her forehead. Jediva could sometimes be the dumbest person ever yet at other times be very smart for her age. It both angerd and annoyed Green at times. "Remember they left just after you did this morning. They went to the capital, you idiot!" Green pushed the confused girl out the door and downstairs to serve at the bar.
Back to top Go down
kern24

kern24

PostSubject: Re: Rp in the metal city   Rp in the metal city Empty2013-01-06, 18:58

Incaire saw the girl come down in the waitress outfit and his heart skipped a beat as he gasped "Uhh well.." all he could think to himself was 'any word but yes' and as he sees his bag rutling he holds the flap closed even tighter not wanting to hear his sprite reaction to his bumbling "It looks like your working at the moment I could try and stay until your shift is over and shou could show me when your done"

Last edited by kern24 on 2013-01-06, 19:10; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Niraco

Niraco

PostSubject: Re: Rp in the metal city   Rp in the metal city Empty2013-01-06, 19:07

Jediva smiled at the boy, glad that he was willing to stay. "That's great! hopefully its a small load tonight, so far there isn't many people here and no one can stay the night as my parents are out so its just the bar shift." Jediva ducked under the flap towards behind the bar and stood next to the glasses. "How about a drink, on the house of course since I've put you through some hassel."
Back to top Go down
kern24

kern24

PostSubject: Re: Rp in the metal city   Rp in the metal city Empty2013-01-06, 19:13

He smiled and took a seat "That'd be nice thank you" He was glad this had turned into a very good little trip. He had expected to come to this city and have his sword repaired within a day and be back serving "his royal asshole" in no time but now he had found an exuse in this cute girl to completely ignore his duties. Not that he had ever been good at following them in the past
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rp in the metal city   Rp in the metal city Empty

Back to top Go down

Rp in the metal city
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alonia Hiteria :: RP>>>Hiteria :: Loputon :: Raiber-
Jump to: