Alonia Hiteria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alonia Hiteria

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Alonia Hiteria! If you haven't already, please read the Rules and the Introduction before creating your character! Have fun! ~The Admins

Niraco's Character

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Niraco

Niraco

Niraco's Character Empty
PostSubject: Niraco's Character   Niraco's Character Empty2013-01-05, 21:01

((I hope this is a good enough character ^^''))

Name: Jediva Constance

Age, Birthday: 19, April 4th

*Appearance: Jaediva is tall in hight and has tan tone skin. Her eye and hair colour are both green but since green is an unnatural colour of hair she never gives away how she manages to keep her hair is such lime form. Normally some of her hair is tied back in a loose pony-tail but she sometimes lets it down. Her clothes vairy from a loose fitting tunic with black tights to a black felt dress, she wears tanned leather boots along with a leather belt. She also likes to have a brown cloak wrapped around her most of the time.

*History: Jediva grew up with inkeepers for parents and was their only child. At a young age she would create imagnary friends as she didn't have any siblings to play with and didn't really want to talk to those who stayed at the inn. Most of these friends would change as she grew older and eventually they disapeared all together. Dispite not having much of a family Jedivas mother and father did the best to keep her entertained and happy. Now a fully grown women Jediva has never let go of her imagination. The books she reads cause her to sometimes wish of a life of adventure.

Relatives: Mother and father

*Personality: Jediva is very laid-back and doesn't really like conflic. She enjoys to laugh and doesn't have many dreams for the future other than she wants a big family. She can most likely be found with her nose in a fairy-tale book.

Element: Fire

Weapon of choice: Doesn't like to use force but keeps a small dagger in her belt just in case.

Side: Jediva follows the rules of her king and doesn't question him. She tends not to think too much on the government.

Dislikes: Snow, hard forms of exercise or heavy lifting, those who treat their family with disrespect or for granted.

Habits/Quirks: Whenever she laughs she tends to snort.

Sexual Orientation: heterosexual

Sprite
  • Name: Green
  • Personality: Loving, stuborn, slightly bossy, scarcastic
  • Appearance: She normally mimicks whatever Jediva is wearing, wings are a golden sunlight colour.
  • Relationship with the Character:
Treats Jediva like a younger sibling.
Back to top Go down
Ignis
Admin
Ignis

Niraco's Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Niraco's Character   Niraco's Character Empty2013-01-05, 21:34

She's fine, there's no need to worry. Due to her element, her colour will be a shade of red.

Please copy and paste the BBCode into the reply box, post it, and I'll accept her. ^^

Code:
[color=#FF5050]This is the colour I will post in when I roleplay using Jediva.[/color]
Back to top Go down
https://aloniahiteria.rpg-board.net
Niraco

Niraco

Niraco's Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Niraco's Character   Niraco's Character Empty2013-01-05, 21:36

This is the colour I will post in when I roleplay using Jediva.
Back to top Go down
Ignis
Admin
Ignis

Niraco's Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Niraco's Character   Niraco's Character Empty2013-01-05, 21:53

Great. Very Happy Jediva Constance is Accepted!
Back to top Go down
https://aloniahiteria.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Niraco's Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Niraco's Character   Niraco's Character Empty

Back to top Go down

Niraco's Character
Page 1 of 1