Alonia Hiteria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alonia Hiteria

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Alonia Hiteria! If you haven't already, please read the Rules and the Introduction before creating your character! Have fun! ~The Admins

HeavenlySacrifice's Character.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HeavenlySacrifice

HeavenlySacrifice

HeavenlySacrifice's Character.  Empty
PostSubject: HeavenlySacrifice's Character.    HeavenlySacrifice's Character.  Empty2013-01-05, 21:15

Name: Minka Aachen

Age, Birthday: 17, April 16

*Appearance: Icy Blonde Hair, a fine thin silver streak going through her bangs that cover her right eye. Length about to her shoulders, straight. Her eyes are the shade of powder blue. She has a rosy-pale complexion. She stands at about 5"5 with a weight of about 128lbs. Her clothing consists of a tunic colored a shade of Maya blue. It is complimented by a silver sash tied around her waist. A pair of white pants is also complimented by this, as well as a pair of silver colored knee high boots.

*History:Minka was born into a family that had close relations with the king. She grew up knowing that she had to stay loyal to him because of her family's beliefs. She was always very family oriented and stayed as close as possible with her mother and father. As a young child, all of Minka's life was spent with her parents and she grew rather close to them. Her life seemed as perfect as it could be that was until she turned the age of seven. When Minka turned seven everything went downhill. One day she came home and found both or her parents dead. Their bodied both bloodied and lifeless. That was what made her hit her breaking point. As time when on, Minka soon learned the history behind her parents death. It was the king, he had sent some people to assassinate her parents. All of her trust was lost and she no longer wanted to follow the king's rule. She became a traitor and wanted revenge. So she decided to join the resistance at the age of thirteen. From there on it became her duty to get what she wanted, that being the sweet taste of revenge.

Relatives: Mother and Father (Deceased)

*Personality:Minka is a very determined girl. Ever since childhood she always kept her hopes high. She can seem very deceiving at first but once one gets past that and actually gets to know her she will give you her trust. She used to be one to follow now she took the path of leading, no longer so she could go down the wrong path in life. Her beliefs are strong and she tries to keep an open mind. Despite her ability to sometimes be inattentive, Minka can be very wise and use whatever it takes to make the right decision.

Element: Water.

Weapon of choice: Rapier sword.

Side: Resistance.

Likes: Quiet calm places. The night sky when the moon shines with the stars.

Dislikes: People who are afflicted with the ones who killed her parents, and the king.

Habits/Quirks:She has the tendency to be slightly forgetful.

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual.

Sprite

• Name: Nixie
  • Personality: Shy, Confiding, Oblivious, Kind and Determined.
  • Appearance: She has long snow white hair that is a tad messy. Her eyes are an icy blue along with her wings. Her clothing is a white tunic.
  • Relationship with the Character: Friend/Protector.

Back to top Go down
Ignis
Admin
Ignis

PostSubject: Re: HeavenlySacrifice's Character.    HeavenlySacrifice's Character.  Empty2013-01-05, 21:39

Awesome. Her RPing colour will be a shade of blue...

Please copy and paste the BBCode message into the reply box, post it, and I'll accept her. ^^

Code:
[color=#3399FF]This is the colour I will post in when I roleplay using Minka.[/color]
Back to top Go down
https://aloniahiteria.rpg-board.net
HeavenlySacrifice

HeavenlySacrifice

PostSubject: Re: HeavenlySacrifice's Character.    HeavenlySacrifice's Character.  Empty2013-01-05, 21:43

This is the colour I will post in when I roleplay using Minka.
Back to top Go down
Ignis
Admin
Ignis

PostSubject: Re: HeavenlySacrifice's Character.    HeavenlySacrifice's Character.  Empty2013-01-05, 21:52

Wonderful! Minka Aachen is Accepted!
Back to top Go down
https://aloniahiteria.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HeavenlySacrifice's Character.    HeavenlySacrifice's Character.  Empty

Back to top Go down

HeavenlySacrifice's Character.
Page 1 of 1