Alonia Hiteria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alonia Hiteria

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Alonia Hiteria! If you haven't already, please read the Rules and the Introduction before creating your character! Have fun! ~The Admins

rintou24's Character

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rintou24

rintou24

rintou24's Character Empty
PostSubject: rintou24's Character   rintou24's Character Empty2013-01-08, 21:56

Name: Ace Amakero-Sekai (Nickname/Thief name: Minx/Minxy)

Age, Birthday: 16, June 22

*Appearance: Standing at 5'0 tall, with medium length, straight, jet black hair and extremely dark, (almost black) red eyes, and weighing at 112 lb. He has fairly light skin, with few facial blemishes. He has six piercings, 3 on each ear that he did himself. He is very skinny and does not look like he is 16 years old. He is short, fast and sneaky. He normally wears black or dark clothing, for sneaky purposes. Hes got a belt with two loops on the side of it to carry his dual bow-guns

*History: He was born in the village right above Caerul in the North East region of Hiteria. His parents are poor and have been poor throughout their entire lives. With no siblings, he gets everything he wants, as long as his parents can afford it. He was born and raised in poverty, scavenging for food everyplace he can get it. When he was 10 he encountered a hunter with the mini bow guns, and thought it was really cool. So he watched the hunter, without being noticed and took notes on the way his interesting weapons were crafted. He made the guns with carved wood, and a fishing string, and the arrows with chopped wood into thin, straight, pointy sticks. Later, around the age of 14 he bought plastic coating, and he used it to shellack the wood, for durability and better performance. Ace believes that the current king is a great ruler and has dominating military strength. For that reason, despite the fact that he was born into one of the lowest class standards, he wants to become a high noble to the king and set the country in a direction that meets the quota of equality among all people. so that he, his mother and father can have the life that he believes they deserve.

Relatives: Kameo-Amakero (Mom), and Vicial Sekai

*Personality: Ace is a normal, moody teenager. He loves most people, all animals, and despite the fact that he is a thief, he cares for most people and only steals the things he needs. He gets teased alot about his physical structure and he gets in many fights over people making fun of him. He is highly respected by the people he knows, because he is clever, sneaky, and has great traits to be a thief. He blends in well with alot of groups, whether it be, the elementless or the high nobles. Whenever he walks into markets, people can believe that he is any type of person.

Element: Shadow

Weapon of choice: Dual Bow-Guns http://i.ebayimg.com/t/CANNONBOLT-Dual-Compound-Crossbow-Camo-Hunting-2005A-C-/00/$%28KGrHqUOKiUE3GytEJ%29WBNzW8Gh%29m!~~_35.JPG ( accept the hinges on the sides are wood that are painted black)

Occupation: (see "The Planet, the Continent, the Kingdom, the Culture" under "Introduction")

Side: King

Likes: Caring for his mother and father, stealing, sneaking, crafting, and eating. He also likes sleeping and sparring with friends.

Dislikes: People who are mean, and dont know how to listen, he hates people who abuse the fact that they are of higher class than him, and people who snore.

Habits/Quirks: Biting his finger nails, and complaining about the way his hair looks.

Sexual Orientation: Homosexual

Sprite:

Name: Setsugai
Personality: Depressing, Discouraging, Rebellious, Obnoxious, Lazy.
Appearance: http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Amy-Brown-Print-Fairy-Calvin-Goth-Emo-Boy-Male-Punk-New-/10/!BQoeIdQBWk~$%28KGrHgoOKjcEjlLm%28,PeBJ55SSyhUQ~~_35.JPG
Relationship with the Character: Annoying little pest that stays in Ace's hair, breast pocket (when he has one), shoulders, and pockets.
Back to top Go down
Ignis
Admin
Ignis

PostSubject: Re: rintou24's Character   rintou24's Character Empty2013-01-09, 00:07

I like him! And it's cool that the sprite isn't all happy like everyone else's. That sets your character apart, my friend.

Now just copy&paste the BBCode into the reply box and post it, and I'll 'Accept' him~

Code:
[color=804DB3]This is the colour I will post in when I roleplay using Ace.[/color]
Back to top Go down
https://aloniahiteria.rpg-board.net
rintou24

rintou24

PostSubject: Re: rintou24's Character   rintou24's Character Empty2013-01-09, 00:26

Okay cool. Its sage btw. I was actually afraid to post my character haha. But then looked at other posts, not only for future RP strategic gain, but to get an idea on how lenient you were with the characters. Thanks ^^

This is the colour I will post in when I roleplay using Ace.
Back to top Go down
rintou24

rintou24

PostSubject: The color box.   rintou24's Character Empty2013-01-09, 00:31

I inferred whether it is purple, by using other shadow elementalists character sheets, because the BBcode didnt work. So, if thats incorrect could you please try and resend the BBcode?

-Sage
Back to top Go down
Ignis
Admin
Ignis

PostSubject: Re: rintou24's Character   rintou24's Character Empty2013-01-09, 20:54

Yea, sorry. Here, try this.

Code:
[color=#804DB3]Yea.[/color]

Also, Accepted~
Back to top Go down
https://aloniahiteria.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rintou24's Character   rintou24's Character Empty

Back to top Go down

rintou24's Character
Page 1 of 1