Alonia Hiteria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alonia Hiteria

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Alonia Hiteria! If you haven't already, please read the Rules and the Introduction before creating your character! Have fun! ~The Admins

Roleplay ouo

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Ignis
Admin
Ignis

Roleplay ouo - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay ouo   Roleplay ouo - Page 4 Empty2013-01-09, 20:01

Aino Jonckhier

"Ah, yes," Aino said, giving a convincing smile at the older man's compliance. "We must talk about that, mustn't we?" He mused, pulling a neatly-wrapped scroll from the back of his waistband; the document was tied with a red satin ribbon and finished with a golden seal. Holding it out for the other man to take, he continued, "This is a detailed description of the trade agreement. Inside, you will also find a map of the discussed possible trade routes from the capital to Tenebris Em, and vice versa."

((That's not creepy at all~))
Back to top Go down
https://aloniahiteria.rpg-board.net
kern24

kern24

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay ouo   Roleplay ouo - Page 4 Empty2013-01-09, 20:10

[[its ok i stalk like every RP on here cause they always turn into really interesting reads. The whole reason I invaded this one was because I was stalking it and it looked cool]]
Back to top Go down
kern24

kern24

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay ouo   Roleplay ouo - Page 4 Empty2013-01-09, 20:17

The man smiled and rubbed his hands together gleefully "My my aren't we a forward one? I suppose it can only be expected of the son of such a dominating and comanding father. No hesitation in anything you do just your the spitting image of him" Incaire rolled his eyes he wasn't entirely sure what was happening here but he could see that the man had gotten whatever he wanted in the form of that scroll so the continued sucking up was just disgraceful at this point. Not that it wasn't bad before. He figured the best option at this point with that atomic bomb of a man over there still waiting for Incaire to give him another excuse to blow, was to hold his tounge until this arrangement was settled and done with.
Back to top Go down
Blindsnow

Blindsnow

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay ouo   Roleplay ouo - Page 4 Empty2013-01-09, 22:24

((I'm just reading the RP and waiting for a chance to jump in again~ ^w^ ))
Back to top Go down
Ignis
Admin
Ignis

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay ouo   Roleplay ouo - Page 4 Empty2013-01-09, 22:55

Aino Jonckhier

The prince felt his eyelid twitch, but otherwise made no other indication to his annoyance with the repulsive man. As he turned the document over to the governor's thick palms, he made a mental note to scrub his hands with a bristled brush and scented soap when this entire ordeal was over; despite his relative freshness, the governor never ceased to make Aino feel unclean.

Fake smile still in place, the green-haired man said, "I believe that is the end of my turn, Governor. Please send a courier with the signed scroll back to the palace in Aeterno once you've looked it over."

((Well, we might need that messenger soon. :3 ))
Back to top Go down
kern24

kern24

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay ouo   Roleplay ouo - Page 4 Empty2013-01-09, 23:10

"Of course your highness. Your all too gracious!" Incaire caught the twitch in the green-haired boys eye. He couldn't help but chuckle a bit. The governor shifted his head back to look at him, then proceeded to look around his back as if to look for a "kick me" sign or something of the like. "well I should get going please enjoy the rest of your party" Incaire stood up and patted the boy on the back "I gotta say I owe you one Aino. That could have been my head" The next sentence that came out of Incaires mouth was completely based off of the prince's reaction to the governor's statement "If it's any consolation your father would have probably just sat there and watched...if not done the execution outside himself for fun....you didn't" he looked the boy in the eye confident that he had finally said the first right thing all night
Back to top Go down
Ignis
Admin
Ignis

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay ouo   Roleplay ouo - Page 4 Empty2013-01-09, 23:35

Aino Jonckhier

"I utterly detest that disgusting, abhorrent thing," Aino muttered under his breath once the the bulky man lumbered away, before tensing when he felt the hand on his back. A heated glare set into his eyes when he finally focused on Incaire's words: ""If it's any consolation your father would have probably just sat there and watched...if not done the execution outside himself for fun....you didn't.""

'He probably would have...'
a traitorous voice from the recesses of his mind whispered, and he knew it was true. His father would have just watched; hell, he might have pulled up a chair and cheered. Even so, he almost savagely pushed the thought away; rather, he smacked the knight's wrist away and only said, "Remember whom you are speaking to, Incaire Winren."

With that he stalked to the exit, and before long he had one hand tightly gripping the door frame, hesitating in his leave. He could feel the guilt of taking his anger out on the knight churning in the pit of his stomach, and the taste of an apology played momentarily on the tip of his tongue, but after a moment he just shook his head and left the stuffy building.
Back to top Go down
kern24

kern24

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay ouo   Roleplay ouo - Page 4 Empty2013-01-10, 00:01

Incaire watched as the boy walked away but he still didn't believe he said the wrong thing. He had passively hated the king long enough to know what it looks like. If there was one line he was willing to be executed for it was that one. Because any line that breaks through to someone is worth dying for in his book."This is why I hate parties!" he said to himself going off to a chair in the corner
[[so I think thats all we can do here unless you had something else in mind. otherwise we can either end or move to somewhere else, I assume Aeterno because they both kinda live there?]]
Back to top Go down
Blindsnow

Blindsnow

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay ouo   Roleplay ouo - Page 4 Empty2013-01-10, 19:33

((I now have a chance to get back into the rp. < 7 >~~~~))

Rosario sighed softly as she sat ontop of a neighboring house of the Govener's home, hopefully watching for Aino. She hadn't been able to help herself really. She had wanted to see Aino again. It had been a long time since she had found someone like him or had someone to talk to.
Back to top Go down
Ignis
Admin
Ignis

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay ouo   Roleplay ouo - Page 4 Empty2013-01-13, 15:35

Aino Jonckhier

Aino walked out into the warm night air, heaving a sigh as he planted himself on one of the steps on the marble staircase. He placed his head in his hands and massaged his temples; the whole escapade really wore him down. Hopefully, though, nobody of importance had noticed his temperamental exit; that would surely explode in his face if one did.

Raking his hands through his side fringe, the prince looked up at the moon. It really was a beautiful night, but he wished it was cooler. Like the nights in the mountains back home...
Back to top Go down
Blindsnow

Blindsnow

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay ouo   Roleplay ouo - Page 4 Empty2013-01-13, 23:08

Rosario's blue eyes surveyed the street, until she spotted Aino siting on sone steps. He looked stressed out. She felt the need to go and speak with him. So, she carefully climbed off the roof of the house she'd been sitting on and landed with a loud thump.
Back to top Go down
Ignis
Admin
Ignis

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay ouo   Roleplay ouo - Page 4 Empty2013-01-14, 22:45

Aino Jonckhier

Red eyes flickered up at the sound, and Aino felt a small smile tug at his lips when he saw the familiar figure. Migraine forgotten for the moment, the prince rose to his feet and glided down the rest of the stairs to meet her at the corner of the building.
Back to top Go down
Blindsnow

Blindsnow

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay ouo   Roleplay ouo - Page 4 Empty2013-01-14, 23:09

Rosario smiled as she saw Aino walking towards her. She sped up her pace a bit, until they had met up at the corner of the building. "Hi Aino." She said as her heart started to race for some reason unknown to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay ouo   Roleplay ouo - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Roleplay ouo
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4